International Grape Juice
We ordered an extra Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc. First come, first person who gets to make a delicious batch of wine!
Have you ever wanted to make an authentic Pinot Noir, Merlot, or a Chardonnay? Well, now you can! At different times of the year, we can pre-order grape juice from Chile (Spring), California (Fall), and Italy (Fall).
In the Spring, we can get the following varieties of Chilean grape juice ($93 each):
- Reds - Barbera, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Blend, Carmenere, Merlot, Malbec, Pinot Noir, Shiraz, White Zinfandel, Zinfandel
- Whites - Chardonnay, Gewurztraminer, Moscato Alejandria, Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier
The grapes have been crushed, pressed, the juice packed in buckets in 6-6.5 gallon increments, refrigerated, and then shipped to us, straight from the country of origin. If you would like to make authentic wine like the pros make, there is no better opportunity than this. And where else are you going to get fresh grape juice this time of year, in this hemisphere at least?
In the Fall, we can get the following varietals:
- Californian Reds - Alicante, Barbera, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet/Merlot 50/50 Blend, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenere, Grenache, Malbec, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Zinfandel, White Zinfandel
- Californian Whites - Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Gewurztraminer, Muscato, Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier
- Italian Reds - Amarone, Barolo, Chianti, Montepulciano, Nebbiolo, Sangiovese, Valpolicella
- Italian Whites - Frascati, Malvasia Bianca, Trebbiano
Californian juice buckets are $95.99 each, while Italian juice buckets are $99.99 each.
Note: Because this juice has not been treated with anti-oxident or sulphite, we only accept pre-orders for the international grape juice. Also it is imperative that you pick up the juice as quickly as possible after the juice arrives.