International Grape Juice
Have you ever wanted to make an authentic Pinot Noir, Merlot, or a Chardonnay? Well, now you can! At different times of the year, we can pre-order grape juice from Chile (Spring), California (Fall), and Italy (Fall).
In the Spring, we can get the following varieties of Chilean grape juice ($89 each):
- Reds - Barbera, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Blend, Carmenere, Merlot, Malbec, Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Shiraz, Zinfandel
- Whites - Chardonnay, Gewurztraminer, Moscato Alejandria, Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier
Pre-orders are due by 4 pm on Sunday, September 2nd. The juice should arrive near the beginning of October. We will contact you with more details regarding the delivery date as soon as we get it. In-store or Working Draft pickup only.
The grapes have been crushed, pressed, the juice packed in buckets in 6-6.5 gallon increments, refrigerated, and then shipped to us, straight from the country of origin. If you would like to make authentic wine like the pros make, there is no better opportunity than this. And where else are you going to get fresh grape juice this time of year, in this hemisphere at least?
In the Fall, we can get the following varietals:
- Californian Reds - Alicante, Barbera, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet/Merlot 50/50 Blend, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenere, Grenache, Malbec, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Zinfandel, White Zinfandel
- Californian Whites - Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Gewurztraminer, Muscato, Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier
- Italian Reds - Amarone, Barolo, Chianti, Montepulciano, Nebbiolo, Sangiovese, Valpolicella
- Italian Whites - Frascati, Malvasia Bianca, Trebbiano
Californian juice buckets are $89 each, while Italian juice buckets are $95 each.
Note: Because this juice has not been treated with anti-oxident or sulphite, we only accept pre-orders for the international grape juice. Also it is imperative that you pick up the juice as quickly as possible after the juice arrives.