Wine Starter Kit - 6 Gallon for Concentrate
This kit comes with everything you will need, minus bottling supplies and a concentrate kit, to make 6 gallon batches of wine. You can get up to five 750ml wine bottles from a gallon, so you can get up to 30 bottles of wine per batch.
But what is a wine kit without the wine? If you would like to add a concentrate kit, simply select one and you will save 10% off the list price, saving you even more money!
Our kit includes the following:
- 7.9 gallon food-grade bucket and lid (primary fermenter)
- 6 gallon glass carboy and universal stopper (secondary fermenter)
3-piece fermentation lock (goes in the bucket lid and then stopper)
- 3/8" siphon hose (siphon wine between containers)
- 3/8" racking cane (aids in siphoning)
- Bottle Filler (aids in bottling)
- Bottle brush (scrub out bottles)
- Carboy brush (scrub out the carboy)
- One Step cleanser (use to sanitize your equipment)
- Hydrometer (use to determine when to pick fruit, how much sugar to add, whether the wine is done fermenting, and alcohol content)
- Bottle filler (great tool that makes filling your bottles easier and less messy)
Winemaking instructions (short handout discussing winemaking tips and tricks)
This starter kit will help any beginner make great wine. And remember you can always contact us with any questions. And when it comes time to bottle your wine, we have all the supplies you will need.
Makes a great gift for any wine lover!