Robobrew All-Grain Brewing System
This product is still in the pre-order phase. They should be available in December.
There is no easier way for homebrewers to get directly into all-grain brewing than the new Robobrew. It is really intuitive to use and included directions and multiple online videos brewers help make it easy to learn. Because it is electric and runs on 110v power it is an easy plug and brew solution.
Dual heating elements run off of a single 110 volt plug and have individual switches allowing for more control over the heating process. One element is 1000 watts and the other is 500 for a combined 1500 watts! Use both when you need to ramp up the temperature quickly either at the start to get to your mash temp or to go from your mash temp to boiling. Use only one of the elements when you want to hold a temperature.
Also included is an on-board water resistant control panel for setting and monitoring temperatures. You can also set a delayed start of up to 23 hours in advance so that you can have your water hot and ready to go when you get home from work or get up in the morning.
The brewery also includes a removable stainless steel malt pipe with false bottom allowing you to easily shift from mash tun to boil kettle during your brew day. The malt pipe includes a handle to lift it from the RoboBrew and tabs at the base so you can set the malt pipe over the RoboBrew to let the wort drain out. It also has feet at its base to raise the malt pipe slightly off the base and help prevent clogging.
Robobrew with Pump:
The Robobrew with a pump has a built-in magnetic drive pump to easily recirculate the wort during the mash. We recommend getting some silicone tubing to go with the recirculation arm. This allows you more control over the recirculation and you can then use the pump to transfer your wort to your fermenter.
Note: The manual references an element for a different market. This unit comes with a two heating elements for a total of 1,500 watts.
- Stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity with a finished beer output of 5-6 gallons
- Digital temperature controller
- 110v power and plug
- Dual heating elements for total control (1000 watts and 500 watts)
- Stainless steel 1/2 in ball valve for draining (don't have to use the pump)
- Immersion wort chiller included
- Stainless steel malt pipe/basket
- Stamped volume markers
- Glass lid
- Magnetic drive pump for recirculation (pump version only)
- Recirculation arm (pump version only)
- 32.75 in H (with recirculation arm) x 12.5 in D
- 2' of 1/2" ID Silicone tubing for draining.
- To connect included Chiller: 20' of 3/8" ID tubing, 3 small hose clamps and 1 brass hose thread by 3/8" thread adaptor.
We may not always have this in stock. If we are out of stock, we will contact you and give you an estimated delivery date (usually 5-10 business days).