Homebrewing Starter Kit for 5 Gallons - Fundamentals
Our most economical five gallon homebrewing starter kit! Perfect for any new brewer, this homebrew equipment starter kit comes with just about everything you'll need to brew your first batch of beer.
The Fundamental Homebrewing Starter Kit for 5 Gallons comes with the following equipment:
You get to decide which ingredient kit you want to start with:
- Badger Amber Ale - Caramelly, slightly sweet. Most popular starter kit!
- California Golden Ale - Slightly hoppy, blonde ale, easy drinking. Think a toned down Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
- Badger Dark Ale - Dark and roasty but not thick like a stout.
- Chaparral Pale Ale - West-Coast style pale ale.
- Wunderkind Wheat Ale - Light wheat ale with a hint of lemon.
- Warbler Pale Ale - British style pale ale, slightly bitter.
- American Light Ale - Lightest of our kits, easy drinking lawnmower beer.
While there are many other homebrewing toys you could add to a home-brewery (like an auto-siphon or hydrometer), to make this kit functional, you'll only need a kettle (at least 3 gallons, we recommend this kettle) and bottles.
At under $80, this kit makes a perfect gift for anyone starting their journey into homebrewing! And don't forget that you are always welcome and encouraged to call the Shop (608-257-0099), send an e-mail, or come into the Wine and Hop Shop for free, expert advice on homebrewing and beer in general...