Blichmann Tower of Power Stand LTE with Pump
This is an optional freestanding RIMS plumbing tower for the Blichmann Tower of Power Control Module. This stand includes the following features:
- Includes a March 815 HS pump (can be purchased without the pump here.)
- Flow meter to set your mash recirculation rate and your lauter rate. Doubles as a visual wort color / clarity sight-glass!
- Adjustable low-flow alarm sounds a horn if your mash begins to stick or your flow slows for any reason.
- Custom-designed three-way valve to divert your wort from your mash tun to your boil kettle at sparge time with a twist of the wrist.
- Wort sampling valve to check for starch conversion or specific gravity / pH during the sparge.
- Convenient mounts for one or two control modules. (An optional mounting plate is required for a second control.)
- Integral GFCI receptacle for safety.
- Easy cleanup, with need only for a bottling bucket.
- Optional mounting kit for TopTier™ owners to permanantly install the unit onto your stand!
- Gloss black powder-coated tower that will look beautiful for years.
This is a special order item, so please allow an extra week for delivery.