shipping icon

pickup icon

American Sanke Coupler


This American Sanke Coupler is the keg coupler that you'll use to tap most US commercial kegs. Also called a ball lock coupler. 

Note: You'll need to add a nut, tail piece, and washer for the liquid side; these pieces are sold separately.