In-person shopping July 1stIt's been a long and difficult 16+ months to say the least. But with vaccination numbers going up and infection rates going down, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Thursday, July 1st, to be exact!
The Shop is targeting to open back up to in-person shopping on Thursday, July 1st. We are so excited to welcome you back into our humble homebrew shop. There may be some updates as we get closer to the date, but here are the details:
- Open to in-person shopping Thursday, July 1st.
- Open our normal business hours every day of the week except Wednesdays, when we will be closed.
- Masks will be required of all non-vaccinated people entering the Shop. We will have masks for people who want one or need one and forgot to bring it.
- We will continue curbside pickup, although turnaround times may be a little slower than they are now depending on whether we are busy.
- We will continue delivering in the Madison area ($5 fee for any order under $100, free for orders over $100).
- We will not have samples to start out.
- We won't allow the tasting of grain to start out.
- We ask if you are sick or don't feel well to stay home or do a curbside pickup order.
- Please only use the 2 parking spots on the Shop-side of the alley. The spots on the opposite side of the alley are no longer the Shop's. There is also parking on Monroe Street and plenty of on-street parking in the neighborhood.