The TrübTrapper is a boil kettle filtration system designed to capture the break material and pelletized hops – trub – in your boil kettle, and keep this unwanted material out of your fermenter, and your beer. It’s incredibly easy to use – just place it in your boil kettle and include a post-boil whirlpool step. That’s it!
Break material formed during the boil can adversely affect fermentation and produce undesirable qualities in your finished beer. You worked to remove these unwanted by-products during the boil, why put them back into your beer? Professional brewers do all they can to make sure trub stays out of their fermenters, shouldn’t you?
- Sized for 10 and 15 gallon kettles
- Dimensions – 9” diameter x 2.7” height
- Passivated stainless steel body
- Food grade silicone gaskets capable of temps to 600F
- FDA / BfR (EC) compliant materials and construction