Shipping and Returns Information
Flat-Rate Shipping is here! Many orders ship for $9.99 or less. Read more below!
- If you are simply ordering a gift card, we will ship it to you for free!
- We can ship just about anything we carry to anywhere in the world, even internationally. We take care to pack everything well, especially liquid yeast and fragile items like hydrometers and glass carboys.
- Some items, like bottles, are extremely fragile, and while we will do everything we can to pack them well, we cannot guarantee them when shipped. The item description will say so if this is the case.
- We ship out liquid yeast and kits containing liquid yeast at the beginning of the week and include cold packs during warm months to ensure freshness.
- If you order an item that is not in stock, we will contact you and give you an estimated delivery time.
- If you have something shipped via UPS or USPS, we will send you either a tracking number or shipment notification when we send your order out. If you chose to pick up your order in the Shop, we will send you an e-mail alerting you when it's ready to be picked up. If we have all the items in stock, it usually takes an hour or two to put them together.
As you may notice during checkout, we do have a few different methods from which you can choose, including the following:
- USPS - Select this if you want your shipment to be shipped via USPS. There are a few different options, depending on how fast you want your order. You want to ship USPS if you are having us ship to a PO Box.
- UPS - Select this option if you want your shipment shipped via UPS.
- Flat-Rate Shipping - Select this for flat-rate $9.99 shipping (will go either UPS or USPS). This option is available if an order weighs fewer than 25 lb and the shipping address is in one of the following states: WI, MN, IA, IL, IN, OH, MI, PA, KY, TN, KS, NE, CO, WY, MO, or AR. Valid through the end of December.
- In-Store Pickup - Select this option in the shopping cart if you want to pick up your order at the Wine and Hop Shop. You will not be charged shipping if you select this option (discount taken post checkout).
- Working Draft Pickup - Select this option in the shopping cart if you want to pick up your order at Working Draft Beer Co. (1129 E. Wilson Street, right on the bike path across from Central Park, in Madison). You will not be charged shipping if you select this option (discount taken post checkout).
We accept non-perishable returns
If you do need to return merchandise, send us an e-mail or give us a call (608-257-0099). We will send you a shipping label to print for either USPS or UPS.
We are not responsible for items broken in the return shipment.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping policies, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!