This Blichmann Engineering innovation redefines electric heating with unrivaled performance, speed, and simplicity! Just plug in the BoilCoil immersion heater for immediate, high efficiency heat. Ideal for indoor brewing and a perfect companion for your BoilerMaker brew kettle. Order it installed with a new BoilerMaker pot, or you can easily install in your previously purchased BoilerMaker pot, or most other manufacturers pots by drilling two small 5/8" holes with our handy drill template. We include a "plug and play" 10 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end. Hot, fast, and easy. Just the way you like it.
- Each BoilCoil is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker brew pot for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your pot!
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the pot to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volitiles and doesn't interfere with whirlpooling
- The BoilCoil includes a "plug and play" 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end.
- LESS THAN Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching, and dry-fire capable (although we certainly don't recommend this!)
- Simple installation requires drilling only two small 5/8" holes with our handy drill template. We'll provide the mounting holes in a in new BoilerMaker pot for a small fee or you can install yourself!
- No risky welding or cutting massive holes in your pot to install, and features a profesional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for homebrew kettles
- The BoilCoil will fit in most non-Blichmann pots too!
- Couple with the electric TOWER of POWER controller for the ultimate in temperature control.
Here is a table of useful information regarding the power and breaker needs for each different BoilCoil option:
|Boil Coil Size||Rated Voltage (VAC)||Recommended
GFCI Breaker Size
This is a special order item, please allow for an extra week or so for delivery.