Brewtech Brew Bucket Stainless Steel Fermenter
What really sets The Brew Bucket ™ apart from other fermenters are features such as stacking during ferment or the included rotatable racking arm and ball valve spigot assembly. What other fermenter on the market allows you to stack one on top of another even with airlocks plugged into the lids? The integrated racking arm is an ingenious design allowing for easy rotation during racking along with easy cleaning. The Brew Bucket's conical bottom allows trub to settle out nicely in a more concentrated space and has the effect of minimizing the surface area of your beer that is contact with the trub during ferment.
Brewer’s grade 304 stainless steel construction, integrated racking arm / ball valve assembly, stackable design, and conical bottom…. That’s an awful lot of fermenter for the money!
- Certified food grade 304 stainless steel
- Stackable during ferment
- Easy to clean!
- Stackable for storage
- Carry handles on sides, move when full!
- 17 mm lid hole and included stopper
- Lid hole perfect size for 1/2" ID blow off tubing
- Food grade silicone lid gasket
- Conical bottom to trap trub
- Included 3/8" ball valve with hose barb
- Take gravity samples from bottom ball valve
- Etched volume markers
BrewMaster versions also include the following:
- LCD thermometer and thermowell
- 40° Conical Bottom for Trub Trapping
- Nests for Storage, Stacks for Ferment!
- Spring Loaded Lid Clamps for Airtight Lid Seal
- Offset Airlock Hole includes Silicone Stopper
This is a special order item, please allow an extra week for processing. Also, please contact us for an accurate shipping quote.
- Rotatable racking arm
- ETCHED (not painted) gallon & liter markings inside