Blichmann BoilerMaker Kettles - Cosmetic Defects
These Blichmann Engineering BoilerMaker Kettles have slight cosmetic defects, but are fully functional and carry a full Blichmann warranty.
Designed from the ground up and built from scratch using world-class material, the BoilerMaker™ line of brew pots is ideal for homebrewing – sacrificing neither features nor quality and available in perfect sizes. Bare bones pots might lure you with attractive prices. But by the time you add extra equipment you need or want – all standard in the BoilerMaker™ – you’ll find our brew pots are the best value.
All the items you need come standard, installed, and ready to use:
- Heavy 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction.
- 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 55 and 100 gallon sizes designed specifically for homebrewing batch sizes (5 gal to 2 bbl). Use the selection list above to select your kettle.
- Includes adjustable BrewMometer™ and our three-piece stainless ball valve as standard. Select above whether you'd like a thermometer with Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches as standard. Features rugged stainless steel guard with laser-etched volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports.
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of bottom!
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and lid storage on the pot handle.
- Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
- Optional false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high-efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) that gives you the best of both!
- Optional HopBlocker pellet hop filtration system keeps hops and hot break out of your fermentor.
- Optional AutoSparge helps keep a consistent sparge flow going through your kettle.
Because of Blichmann Engineering's commitment to continuous product improvement, design details may vary from the photos shown.These kettles are special order only. Please allow for an extra week for delivery.