2017 Limited Edition Wine Kits
The 2017 Limited Edition wine kits have been announced. These kits make delicious wine, we've always been very impressed with their quality. They come with more concentrate than most kits, which lends to more depth in flavor and complexity. They even come with their own labels, so you can make them look professional with minimal effort!
If you pre-order your kits by Monday, December 4th, you'll save on these delicious kits. Click the links below for more information on these kits or to place a pre-order. You can also pre-order your kits by calling us at the Shop at 608-257-0099 or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Petit Ruby Cabernet - A true gem, Petit Ruby Cabernet is a blend of Petit Verdot and Ruby Cabernet. The Ruby Cabernet takes the best qualities of its parents, Cabernet Sauvignon and Carignan, creating a structured, robust wine with soft tannins, while the Petit Verdot brings intriguing flavours of dark berries and vanilla. Elegant fruit flavours of currant, juicy plum and dark berries complemented by notes of spicy ground black pepper with hints of herb and vanilla, make this medium-full bodied wine a delight to enjoy with grilled meats. Pre-order price = $146.99
- Chardonnay Chenin Blanc - Carrying distinct cultivar characteristics, tropical fruit aromas marry with baked apple citrus zest and juicy peach. On the palate, the buttery complexity of Chardonnay is complemented by Chenin Blanc's tart acidity to make a beautifully balanced wine. Delicious to sip on its own or to enjoy with food, this is a crowd-pleasing and unique addition to any cellar. Pre-order price = $142.99
- Merlot - Ripe fruit with spice and soft tannins take precedence in this Merlot. The lingering finish brings dark oaky spice, as well as hints of mocha and licorice. Pre-order price = $146.99
- Milargo Blanco - Muscat, Verdejo and Sauvignon Blanc are wonderful on their own but sing when blended together. Muscat is fruity and crisp, Verdejo has mineral and citrus notes, and Sauvignon Blanc is herbaceous with pleasing acidity. When married, their unique elements create an off-dry, soft, refreshing, fruit-forward wine with a bright bouquet and a complex finish. Milargo Blanco carries notes of passion fruit and white flower on the nose, and is supported by juicy melon, peach, fresh lime and grass with a hint of honey on the palate. Pre-order price = $142.99
- Negroamaro with Grape Skins - Negroamaro is richly jewel-hued, full bodied and a classic varietal in Apulia. Mild hints of wood and spice on the nose play with fruity notes for a complex aroma. On the palate, ripe berry is complemented by ground baking spice and silky tannins with a long finish. Negroamaro is hearty, versatile and evokes feelings of the beauty of its home. Pre-order price = $169.99